The following terms and conditions are for the sales of goods. They outline the contract we enter into when you purchase from us. Please read carefully! These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Once an order is placed we enter into these terms and conditions.
- All goods are subject to availability, if for any reason we cannot supply the goods we will refund your deposit. However we will not compensate you for any loss suffered due to the non supply of goods.
- The risk in goods shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery/collection but remain the property of BSP until all money owed is paid.
- Items returned found not to be faulty will incur a 25% charge plus carriage and any time lost due to this.
- All product must be test fitted, we will not be held responsible for any cost incurred if product does not fit, fitted and painted items are non refundable.
- Deposits are non refundable, the only exception is non supply of goods.
- We aim to have all goods/cars for delivery/collection within a stated time frame but sometimes this is beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for consequential losses, costs or damages involved with late delivery. Delivered goods are your responsibility, if you delay accepting the delivery we will not be held responsible for any financial implications.
- We do are best to have all cars in the best condition possible when they leave us, however due to factors beyond are control (i.e. normal wear & tear, abuse) we can not be held responsible for any financial implications.
- Pre-ordered cars can only checked in the stationary position in Japan , as we only charge a fixed fee for your services we take no responsibility for faulty or slipping clutches as these cannot be checked by are agents.
- Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, no proof no warranty so look after you receipt/invoice
- Warranty is only valid to original purchaser same rule as above applies original receipt/invoice must be presented upon claims.